A. The GALVANO CONCIERGE Service
1. GALVANO CONCIERGE is an exclusive members-only lifestyle management service provided by Zurich-based GALVANO EVENTS GmbH. Together they are integral to the GALVANO GROUP, international events, lifestyle and entertainment holding. The mission of GALVANO GROUP is to provide high class bespoke treatment and services globally in entertainment and hospitality sphere.
B. Application to the GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership
1. Application for Membership in GALVANO CONCIERGE is open to natural or corporate persons of a proper age and/or legal capacity in accordance with the laws in their corresponding place of residence.
2. When applying, the candidates must provide and maintain an accurate email, phone number and postal address for further correspondence with GALVANO CONCIERGE. Any failure or omission to do so excludes any liability for miscommunication or delays in communication on the part of GALVANO CONCIERGE and may invalidate the Membership and any subsequent transaction without a prior notice.
3. Candidates may apply for GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership online at www.galvano-concierge.com, by contacting a Lifestyle Consultant or by placing a phone call at the numbers listed on the official webpage. GALVANO CONCIERGE may, in our sole discretion and without any liability to Members, accept or decline the application for Membership.
4. Upon successful acceptance of the application for membership, a GALVANO CONCIERGE account is established in the name of the member and a corresponding personal letter is sent with further instructions.
C. The GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership categories
1. GALVANO CONCIERGE offers different categories of Membership as provided below
- Member card
- VIP card
- Privilege card
- Corporate Membership
2. Candidate’s choice of category on joining determines the amount of fees payable and any restrictions that may apply to Member’s use of GALVANO CONCIERGE services and privileges.
A Member may maintain only one GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership. Modification as to the category of Membership is possible whereas the Member so decides. Members are entitled to alter their category any time by a written notice to their Lifestyle Managers or via contacting GALVANO CONCIERGE directly, but in any case not in the first and last months of their actual Membership.
D. The GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership Card
1. The Membership Card is the property of the issuing agent and must be returned upon order; valid until the expiry date featured on it, which is, in any case, one year after the initial purchase date; has no cash value and does not guarantee a reservation/service provision.
2. The Membership Card is personal to the Members and is not subject to transfer unless specifically stated to be used in this manner at the time of issuance. Members agree that they will only use their GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership Card for the purposes for which it has been issued.
3. GALVANO CONCIERGE shall issue and send an elected Membership Card and Membership documentation (“GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership Package”) as soon as possible via post to the indicated address of the Member immediately after receipt of the (renewal) Membership fee.
E. The GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership Fees
1. Members’ fees are non-refundable payments, communicated on the Homepage and confirmed after acceptance of candidate’s application. Any increase in Membership fees will be notified to Members by their personal Lifestyle Managers through email or telephone.
2. Membership fees are due on acceptance of the Membership application and annually thereafter (“Renewal Date”). Membership fees are payable annually in advance by direct debit or via an account.
3. Members authorize GALVANO CONCIEREGE to deduct such renewal Membership fees by direct debit or any Payment Card up to 28 days prior to or on their Renewal Date. In case if a member wishes to discontinue Membership, an appropriate notification shall be communicated to GALVANO CONCIERGE in writing within 30 days before the planned Renewal Date.
4. Members understand that the receipt of benefits as a GALVANO CONCIERGE Member may be subject to tax liability, and agree that any tax liability, including disclosure, with respect to their Membership is solely their responsibility.
F. Use of the GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership
1. Members will only be permitted to use their Membership privileges provided their membership is current and fully paid up or they have made payment arrangements acceptable to GALVANO CONCIERGE.
2. Members may place their orders via contacting their respective Lifestyle Managers, by e-mailing or phoning to GALVANO CONCIERGE or through the special contact form at the Homepage.
3. In the scope of a specific Membership, GALVANO CONCIERGE shall provide all services, corporate or private (the “Services”), listed on the Homepage as soon as practicable at Member’s order. GALVANO CONCIERGE shall comply with its obligations for a speedy execution and immediate availability in the cases provided by category of Memebership.
4. The GALVANO CONCIERGE Packages are available to all Members, independently from their Membership category.
G. Transfer of the GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership
2. GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership Card belonging to a member who is deceased may be transferred to the direct beneficiary (ies) in our sole discretion. The transfer order must include documentation showing proof of death, such as a death certificate, and proof of authority to make the order, such as court documents or the decedent’s will. Such beneficiaries shall apply their best efforts to notify about the death of the GALVANO CONCIERGE Member as soon as practicable, but not later than 2 (two) months after the moment of death has come to their knowledge. Upon receipt of such a notice GALVANO CONCIERGE shall put the Membership on hold until further notice. Orders to transfer the Membership must be made within the original validity term of such Membership but in any case at least 1 (one) month prior to the expiry date or the deceased Member’s account will be closed and all privileges and benefits forfeited.
H. The GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership Benefits
1. As a Member of GALVANO CONCIERGE, Members are entitled to all of the benefits of GALVANO GROUP and co-branding partners communicated to them by their Lifestyle Managers or GALVANO CONCIERGE: The descriptions of all benefits displayed have been approved by the relevant benefit Supplier. Members of GALVANO CONCIERGE shall bear in mind that Suppliers of benefits and the Benefits themselves are subject to availability, valid seven days a week, unless otherwise specified and until the expiry date featured on the Membership Card. Membership discounts exclude applicable taxes, service charges and gratuities.
2. Benefits may change from time to time and Members will be informed accordingly about such changes through the weekly newsletter or by their personal Lifestyle Managers.
3. GALVANO CONCIERGE aims to ensure that the benefits remain available at all times and are constantly negotiating new benefits to ensure that Members receive maximum use of their respective Membership. If any of the benefits become unavailable, GALVANO CONCIERGE will apply its best efforts to look for an alternative to ensure that prior commitments are honored to the fullest extent possible, but do not bear responsibility for any actions of Suppliers outside GALVANO CONCIERGE’S actual control.
I. Obligations of the GALVANO CONCIERGE Members
1. Members are bound by these Terms as listed herein from the moment of acceptance of the Membership Cards. As a GALVANO CONCIERGE member, holders thus expressively agree to comply with these Terms, the applicable terms and conditions of our Partners, and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Members also agree that their participation in GALVANO GROUP is entirely at their own risk.
2. It is responsibility of the Members to provide accurate information at all times and to promptly notify GALVANO CONCIERGE of any change in their personal details or information related to rendering of services or their usage of privileges provided by GALVANO GROUP is ongoing.
3. Should there be any change to a Member’s personal data (including, without limitation, information shown in identity card or travel document, email or correspondence address and contact phone numbers) kept by GALVANO CONCIERGE, the Member shall inform GALVANO CONCIERGE by attending his Lifestyle Manager personally. GALVANO CONCIERGE shall not be responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a Member’s failure to update GALVANO CONCIERGE as to his/her personal data.
4. Members are responsible for ensuring that no one else but them or their registered employees of their Company use the Membership. Members agree that it is their sole responsibility to restrict the access to and maintain the confidentiality of their Membership details and the card. Members also agree to promptly notify GALVANO CONCIERGE by e‐mail to email@example.com if they believe their Membership Card or Membership Number is lost or stolen, or if they believe their accounts were violated or compromised.
J. GALVANO CONCIERGE Members’ Code of Conduct
1. Members shall refrain from any behavior that can be described as rude, obscene, offensive, ill-mannered, disrespectful, disorderly, disturbing, disrupting, interrupting, or any illegal activity, which may cause an inconvenience to others or hinder normal business activity of GALVANO CONCIERGE. Examples of prohibited behavior are listed below but are not limited to:
i) Fighting, causing/promoting a fight, riotous behavior, incitement to violence and causing panic or disruption;
ii) The use of offensive language such as swear words or racial slurs as well as inappropriate hand gestures, including but not restricted to gang signs or symbols, loud or boisterous behavior, or throwing of objects;
iii) Wearing of inappropriate attire with or without an offensive content;
iv) Unauthorized carriage of weapons, prohibited drugs, illegal goods, dangerous substances or any other similar objects, which may give a ground to suspect an illegitimate activity of the holder.
v) Any other behavior compromising the professional image of GALVANO CONCIERGE and GALVANO GROUP as a high end luxury service provider and their well-deserved reputation for honesty, quality, integrity and fair dealing.
2. Underage family members of the Members are not allowed to avail themselves from the Membership benefits and privileges unless accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian.
K. Reservations on behalf of GALVANO CONCIERGE Members
1. GALVANO CONCIERGE is engaged in the business of obtaining best places only for all events and occasions either directly or through one of its co-branding partners. Members are therefore purchasing tickets above their face value, which includes service charge(s) reflecting GALVANO CONCIERGE’s costs and efforts in obtaining Members’ premium seats.
2. GALVANO CONCIERGE or its partners reserve the right to upgrade tickets at no additional cost, to downgrade tickets (partial refund) or to cancel the order with a full refund.
3. All product or Service descriptions are approved by the relevant Supplier and GALVANO CONCIERGE is not responsible for inaccurate or misleading descriptions thereof. Products may differ slightly from the images shown although every effort is made to ensure that all product descriptions are as accurate as possible.
4. Delivery of purchase GALVANO CONCIERGE or its Supplier will dispatch Members’ tickets within 2 days from the time of booking if the tickets are already in stock by special delivery postage (Fedex or UPS) at the standard rate. The Swiss Post guarantees a delivery by noon on the following day and neither GALVANO CONCIERGE nor its co-branding partners can be held liable for any failure by the Swiss Post to deliver Members’ tickets or a delayed or damaged delivery.
5. If the ordered product or Service is not available, the Suppliers may offer Members substitute products of a similar description and standard, but Members are entitled to refuse the substitute products and claim a full refund instead.
6. As some events have posting restrictions and tickets thereof are not to be dispatched until the week prior to the actual event taking place, the representatives of GALVANO CONCIERGE may have to deliver Members’ tickets later then the period described above or on the night of the show at no additional cost.
1. The purchase price of all products, benefits and Services is due for payment on acceptance of Members’ order by the Supplier or, if applicable, GALVANO CONCIERGE. When ordering such a product or Service or accessing a benefit, Members may be required to provide their Payment Card or Payment Account details to execute the payment.
2. If Members order and authorize GALVANO CONCIERGE to use their Payment Card and/or Payment Account Members acknowledge and agree that GALVANO CONCIERGE shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of the use of their Payment Card or Payment Account provided that it acts in accordance with the instructions given by Members in relation thereto.
3. Members have to ensure that all details Members provide to GALVANO CONCIERGE for the purpose of booking, ordering or purchasing products or services are correct to the best of their knowledge and they are those of their own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or the Service.
4. GALVANO CONCIERGE may at Members’ order purchase goods or services on their behalf. Whenever GALVANO CONCIERGE has to act as a credit agent in this regard, Members hereby authorize it to deduct the credit sum from their Payment Card / Payment Account within 30 days of the payment date. In the event that GALVANO CONCIERGE pays for the goods or services in cash, it shall be entitled to add any applicable credit card charges to the sum to be deducted from Member’s Payment Card / Payment Account.
M. Cancellation of Sales
1. All sales are final and are not subject to refund and cancellations unless expressively permitted by the Supplier. Whereas permitted, the Members wishing to return the products shall do so within first 7 days after the date of delivery, provided that the products are unused and in their original packaging. Members will be credited in full within 30 days of the Supplier receiving the returned product. The Supplier reserves the right to charge for any damage or missing parts.
2. In any case, Members are entitled to cancel any Services ordered. Where, on their instructions, performance has already begun, operation costs borne by GALVANO GROUP or co-branding partners shall be deducted from the final sum of the refund.
3. All returns must be addressed to Galvano Events GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 71, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland and must be made either by courier or registered mail. Unless agreed otherwise, returning party is responsible for the costs of return to GALVANO GROUP or co-branding partners.
1. GALVANO CONCIERGE warrants to Members that it shall use its equitable endeavors to provide the Services with reasonable care and skill and, as far as practically possible, in accordance with the Member’s order. If GALVANO CONCIERGE is unable to deal with any order, it will inform Members as soon as reasonably practicable.
2. GALVANO CONCIERGE or its associated Suppliers shall not be held responsible for the failure to successfully perform an order of the GALVANO CONCIERGE Member, should such a performance be hindered by subsequent substantial change of circumstances, emergency, legitimate acts of the third parties, or whenever such an order encompasses or gives reasonable grounds to believe that an illegal or contra bonos mores activity will occur.
3. In case of the show cancellations directly by the artist/ promoter, only the return of the face value of the tickets can be guaranteed. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
O. Confidentiality and Sharing of Personal Information
1. GALVANO CONCIERGE works with the upmost confidentiality.
2. Telephone calls to GALVANO CONCIERGE may be monitored or recorded for training and quality control purposes but no information received herewith will be provided to any third party unless otherwise provided by applicable laws.
3. GALVANO CONCIERGE may disclose Members’ personal information to third parties if GALVANO CONCIERGE is legally obliged to do so by a statutory authority with the appropriate jurisdiction, or in order to enforce or apply these Terms; or to protect the rights, property or safety of GALVANO CONCIERGE, GALVANO GROUP or co-branding partners, GALVANO CONCIERGE Members or others. This includes exchanging information with other persons and entities for the purposes of fraud protection.
P. Use of Personal Data in Direct Marketing
1. GALVANO CONCIERGE intends to use and transfer Members’ personal information for the purposes of direct marketing and therefore requires their consent at the time of application. In this regard, the name, contact details, products and services information, transaction pattern and demographic data of a candidate or Member from time to time may be used by GALVANO GROUP in direct marketing of the following:
i) Entertainment, lifestyle and event related services and products of GALVANO CONCIERGE, or any member of the GALVANO GROUP;
ii) Rewards, loyalty, privileges and co-branding programmes and related services and products; and
iii) Services and products offered by GALVANO GROUP’s co-branding partners.
2. In addition to marketing the above services, products and subjects itself, GALVANO GROUP also intends to share the data described above to co-branding partners and direct Suppliers engaged in rendering of abovementioned products, services, privileges and rewards to the extent necessary for such performance.
Q. Cancellation of the GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership
1. Members are entitled to cancel their Membership by a written notice to their Lifestyle Managers or via contacting GALVANO CONCIERGE directly, but in any case not in the first and last months of their ongoing Membership.
2. In case of cancellation GALVANO CONCIERGE refunds the balance of the annual Membership fee pro rata temporis, but no refund will be issued until the Membership Card has been returned unused to GALVANO CONCIERGE. Refund amount will be excluding shipping and handling charges. Whenever cancellation is made upon the initiative of the GALVANO CONCIERGE for reasons stated in Section R.2., GALVANO CONCIERGE retains its sole discretion to refund the balance of the annual Membership.
1. Non-compliance with rules set up in these Terms shall constitute a breach thereof. Collateral breach of related terms and conditions of GALVANO GROUP and co-branding Partners and transgression of rules set in Sections E, J, I, L of these Terms shall constitute a serious breach of thereof.
2. GALVANO CONCIERGE reserves the absolute right to issue warnings, suspend access to Membership or terminate their account and without indication thereof if GALVANO CONCIERGE (at its sole discretion) reasonably considers that Members are in breach of these Terms or any other applicable rules and regulations of GALVANO GROUP and co-branding partners or, in light of other relevant facts or circumstances, are no longer eligible for GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership.
3. In case of a breach of these Terms and no subsequent action against the wrongdoer on the part of GALVANO CONCIERGE, GALVANO CONCIERGE will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these terms.
4. Members undertake to compensate GALVANO CONCIERGE for any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to such claim or damages) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from any breach or suspected breach by them of these Terms or the rights of a third party.
S. Service Provider
1. For the organisation/ provision of the ordered Services, GALVANO CONCIERGE may charge a fee consisting of a certain percentage of the total costs of the ordered Services (“GALVANO CONCIERGE Rate”). In case if not fixed in the offer provided, the GALVANO CONCIERGE Rate is negotiable with Members’ personal Lifestyle Manager.
2. GALVANO CONCIERGE reserves the right to withdraw without prior notice any of these Services and/or to refuse to supply the Services ordered in case of a serious breach of these Terms as defined in Section R above. GALVANO CONCIERGE reserves the right to do so for any other reasons it may deem equally significant and proper.
1. GALVANO CONCIERGE will communicate with Suppliers on Members’ behalf on the services, products and benefits Members select to avail themselves unless it is more appropriate for Members to contact the Supplier directly. In doing so GALVANO CONCIERGE acts as an agent in sourcing these goods or Services only and the eventual contractual relationship is made between the Member and the Supplier. As an introductory agent GALVANO CONCIERGE is exempt from any liability for any act or omission of any Supplier or any loss incurred by Members as a result of any act or omission of a Supplier whether or not arranged through GALVANO CONCIERGE.
2. Any business relationships arisen in course of agency representation by GALVANO CONCIERGE between the Supplier and the Members are subject to respective terms and conditions of the respective Supplier and GALVANO CONCIERGE. All claims and remedies Members might have with regard to the Services shall be directed against the relevant Supplier (Art. 32 of the Swiss Code of Obligations).
1. To the to the extent permitted by applicable law, GALVANO CONCIERGE shall assume following liability in cases mentioned below:
a. Save in respect of death and personal injury caused by wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of GALVANO CONCIERGE and subject to the provisions of these Terms,
i. limited liability to the value of the annual Membership fee and the charge for the Services to be provided to Members for breach of any of its obligations hereunder;
ii. no liability for any loss, cost, expense or other claims for compensation or damage of any nature (whether direct or indirect) resulting from the provision of the Services or Member’s reliance upon the information and suggestions provided by GALVANO CONCIERGE hereunder and the resulting supply of goods and Services to Members by any third party on the basis of orders or instructions supplied by Members which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or arising from their late arrival or non‐arrival, or any other fault of Members;
iii. no liability to Members in breach or deemed to be in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of GALVANO CONCIERGE’S obligations in relation to the Services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond GALVANO CONCIERGE’S reasonable control.
b. GALVANO CONCIERGE accepts no liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the Homepage or any failure to complete a transaction. GALVANO CONCIERGE aims to ensure that viruses (or other programs having adverse effects) do not reside on the Homepage, but GALVANO CONCIERGE accepts no responsibility in relation thereto.
c. GALVANO CONCIERGE assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the Homepage has links and shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any content, products or services available on such hyperlinked sites. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to such other web sites does not mean that GALVANO CONCIERGE endorses the material on such web sites or has any association with the owner thereof.
1. GALVANO CONCIERGE may vary these Terms from time to time and will notify Members of any changes in a timely manner by the newsletter, the Homepage, by email or by personal letter.
3. If any part of these Terms is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
4. These Terms are not intended to give rights to anyone except Members and GALVANO CONCIERGE or GALVANO GROUP.
5. These Terms replace all existing terms and conditions. These Terms and Membership with GALVANO CONCIERGE are governed by the Swiss laws and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zürich.
W. Final provisions
1. In case of dissatisfaction with the performance, goods, benefits and Services provided on behalf of GALVANO CONCIEGE, Members shall apply their best efforts to resolve the issue amicably. Unless provided otherwise in the governing law and these Terms, Members agree that voluntary termination of their GALVANO CONCIERGE Membership shall /hereby constitute a sole and ultimate resolution of the dispute.
2. Should GALVANO CONCIERGE or GALVANO GROUP be acquired for a part or in whole by another company, this will be done without (written) notice to Members.
3. GALVANO CONCIERGE owns or is lawfully entitled to all of the copyright in this Homepage. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This Homepage is for personal use of the Members and candidates. Members may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Homepage.